Dennis Patrick Ryan
Dennis Ryan is an associate at Caesar & Napoli. Mr. Ryan is admitted to practice law in the States of New York and New Jersey. Mr. Ryan’s responsibilities include conducting depositions, arbitrations, mediations, appeals and motion practice. His primary emphasis is in the field of personal injury litigation, particularly in the areas of motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, municipal liability claims and insurance coverage disputes.
Mr. Ryan received his J.D. from St. John’s University School of Law and his B.A. from the College of the Holy Cross. During law school, Mr. Ryan was a member of the Polestino Trial Advocacy Institute and received awards in the fields of Civil Litigation and Trial Advocacy.
Mr. Ryan is a member of the American Association for Justice, the New York State Trial Lawyer’s Association, the New York County Lawyer’s Association, the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers and the Regis Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Premises Liability
- Appeals And Motion Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Municipal Liability
- New York, 2009
- St. John's University School of Law
- College of the Holy Cross, New York, New York
Honors and Awards
- Awards in the fields of Civil Litigation and Trial Advocacy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyer’s Association, Member
- New York County Lawyer’s Association, Member
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- Regis Bar Association, Member