Motor Vehicle Injuries
Car, truck and other motor vehicle accidents can cause a wide range of injuries, from whiplash to traumatic brain injuries. People who are seriously injured are instantly forced to deal with a number of different challenges, from trying to get medical treatment to filing a lawsuit. At Caesar, Napoli & Spivak PLLC, we help people in Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents. We know that our clients are facing hardships, and we are here to fight for your rights.
When you work with our team, you know you have an experienced advocate on your side. Our attorneys have decades of experience in the area of personal injury law. Over the years, our New York motor vehicle injury lawyers have represented thousands of injured victims and have a proven track record obtaining successful settlements and verdicts.Aggressive, Experienced Motor Vehicle Accident And Personal Injury Attorneys
At Caesar, Napoli & Spivak PLLC, we represent those who have been injured in all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car accidents. Whether you were hit by a drunk driver, were involved in a hit-and-run accident, or were injured by a driver who was texting or otherwise distracted, we can help get compensation for your injuries.
- Trucking accidents. Our attorneys will scrutinize the details of your accident to determine all the potential contributors and sources of compensation available to you. Trucking accidents can cause severe injuries; we fight for a maximum settlement so you can have the resources you need to heal.
- Bus accidents. Whether you were in an accident on public transportation or a private charter bus, you deserve full compensation for an accident that you did not cause. Our attorneys can analyze the details of your case and help you get the best possible settlement in the wake of your injuries.
- Bicycle accidents. Bicycle accidents can be particularly dangerous since cyclists lack physical protection in the event of a collision with a car or other vehicle. Additionally, cars are sometimes unaware of bikers or not looking for them, creating a greater risk of an accident in the first place. If you've been injured in a bike accident, our lawyers will work for every penny of compensation you deserve to help pay for your injuries, lost wages and other costs.
- Pedestrian accidents. Like bicyclists, pedestrians are particularly vulnerable to injury in collisions with cars and other vehicles. If someone violated your right of way as a pedestrian and you're down for the count, we are ready to fight on your behalf so you can focus on recovery instead of bills.
- Hit-and-run accidents. If you've been injured in an accident where the responsible driver sped off, you may still have recourse to collect appropriate compensation. Our attorneys can study your situation and tell you your options.
- Fatal accidents. Nothing we can do can make up for the loss of a loved one in a motor vehicle accident. But we can help to ease the financial burden you might otherwise feel in the wake of such a tragedy. Our firm will work with you with compassion and dedication to help get you the compensation you deserve.
At Caesar, Napoli & Spivak PLLC, our attorneys bring decades of experience to our practice. We make it a priority to stay up-to-date with New York case law so we know how to build effective legal strategies when representing our clients. We are highly familiar with the procedural steps involved in filing a claim, know what documentation is needed and have a range of resources we can work with on your case (if necessary). From investigating the cause and details behind the accident to reaching a verdict or settlement, we will stick by you and advocate for your interests.Make Your Appointment Today
At Caesar, Napoli & Spivak PLLC, we do not charge for initial consultations. To schedule a meeting with one of our attorneys to discuss your injury case, please contact us at (888) 235-6766. Most personal injury cases are handled on a no-win, no-fee basis. We are not paid attorney's fees unless we win a recovery for your case.